Rahmat Publications has existed since 2006. Rahmat is, an Arabic word used in Dari, and means “mercy, goodness or providence.” Rahmat Publications is registered in the Ministry of Culture and Information by the number of 803 and do its activities in accordance to the law of the I.R. O.A
Rahmat Publications’ vision is to captivate readers with stories by collecting, creating and translating excellent literature for all ages, and to promote the ideas of civilian society by producing good books. This publication play its role in preserving the good traditional culture of Afghanistan.
- Spread the culture of reading among children and youths, and encourage them for reading and learning.
- Preserve and keep the positive aspects of the Afghan culture.
- Promote ethical and educational virtues with respect to the national and cultural values of Afghanistan.
- Acquaint teenagers and young adults with the positive and approved aspects of other nations’ cultures.
- Familiarization of the world with the positive aspects of Afghan culture, via translating the literal and cultural books, written by Afghan scholars, into English.
Rahmat Publications is committed to honor the national and cultural values of the country and avoid printing those critical issues which violate the national unity, cultural and religious values.
Go ahead to promote and spread the culture of reading among children and beyond…